Wednesday, 22 May 2013
President apologises to APNU leader for oversight ... » PRESIDENTIAL Adviser on Governance, Gail Teixeira,...
APNU reasons for pull-out of Money Laundering obli... » HOME Affairs Minister Clement Rohee believes that ...
As an additional boost to mobile fleet... Police g... » THE Guyana Police Force (GPF), yesterday, received...
High tide warning in effect - more sandbags aligne... » THE Ministry of Public Works has issued a warning ...
OPR to probe Shaka Chase torture allegations - Roh... » MINISTER of Home Affairs, Clement Rohee yesterday ...
Granger’s associate fingered in U.S. corruption ... » A FORMER member of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF) ...
AFC Councilor rebuffs party shenanigans …says Ra... » “THE budget cuts are unconscionable and unconsti...
Over 1, 500 laptops given out in Region 4 - as OL... » WITH a total of 28,000 laptops already in the hand...
BOSAI rents 3 diesel gensets to bolster Linden ele... » THE BOSAI Minerals Group (Guyana) Inc yesterday ac...
|IPA on board HRC Train|
|Sunday, 01 July 2012 23:04|
-finals set for July 28 at NCC
INTERNATIONAL Pharmaceutical Agency (IPA) has maintained their partnership with the Hugh Ross Classic Body Building and Fitness Show, whose finals are set for Saturday 28th July at the National Cultural Centre.
Reginald Persaud, IPA’s Group Finance Director on Friday presented a cash donation to HRC Executive responsible for Sponsorship & Finance Dexter Garnett at the entity’s Camp Street Office.
In his brief remarks at the presentation, Persaud noted that apart from the cash donation, his company will also sponsor TV ads for the show starting now until the activity and two trophies.
“IPA has always been partnering with the HRC ever since it started and we are proud of the event and the fact that it provides competition and exposure for athletes.”
Meanwhile, the HRC Committee held Sub-Meets in West Demerara and Georgetown but adverse weather resulted in the Berbice meet being called off and it is anticipated that over 40-athletes will be gracing the stage of the venue for the finals, with details of the guest poser will be released shortly.
Male athletes will compete in the bantamweight, lightweight, middleweight and heavyweight division, while the females will contest the Miss Figure Competition.
Garnett thanked IPA for their continued support while informing that the athletes are fine tuning their preparations for what is anticipated to be an exciting muscle flexing night.
|Last Updated on Monday, 02 July 2012 00:54|
- E-Networks and DBL on board with BCCI and BCB Independence Cup
- Carmichael shines for Club Crusoe
- Gordon gives back to cycling … 16-year-old Agard receives new bike
- Lumumba is new GS of GFA
- Registration process for second ‘Chow Pow’ 10/10 tournament under way
- Bravo’s Super Kings march into the final despite Smith half-century
- ‘World Challenge Day 2013’ being observed today … Dr Anthony to give motivational speech
- ‘I am innocent' - Sreesanth
- Dr Anthony calls for special cycling event to commemorate 50th Independence Anniversary
- Mackeson ‘Keep Your Five Alive’ - Albouystown ‘B’ and Sparta Boss in the mix as tournament reaches final six
- Jamaica steps up training ahead of crucial World Cup qualifiers
- RBC and Greaves say ‘Thanks’ to sponsors
- Emerging Bailey-Cole targets sub-10
- Defending champions Team Seejattan/Ten-Pow retain GMRSC Endurance title
- Vettori returns to New Zealand squad
- Chennai Super Kings take on Mumbai Indians in first IPL qualifier today
- England ponder top-order problems ahead of Ashes
- Mourinho to leave Real Madrid at end of season … PSG coach Ancelotti among candidates to take over
- Pistorius rules out 2013 return
- Pacers beat Knicks to join Heat in NBA Eastern Finals